Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6 in New York

Yesterday we designated the day a 'relaxation' day since we didn't go to sleep until 3:30am the previous night. We did however take a trip down to the financial district to see where we will be moving to on Wednesday. There is a lot of construction happening in the area on both the subways and the streets but otherwise it's not too bad. Where we are now is better but oh well.

Since I didn't take any photos yesterday, here are some photos of Friday's purchases :)

The pair on the right are actually black, not gray.

3 comments:

  1. Gray? Have you turned American already? Haha :)

    Love the shoes and the jewellery! You bought heels, omg. I love the ring second from the bottom the best, I think. Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that black heart ring! And the shoes! Sooo awesome! I have very similar heels to those poker dot ones. As in, exactly the same except mine are peep toe ones! We have such awesome taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys Jess! Love them all! Wish you were my size! xxx

    ReplyDelete