Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 17: The Art of Procrastination

Sunday, day 17 of my trip. After our very late bedtime the previous night, we ended up not getting up until around midday. Which really, is how a Sunday should be anyway. But with the house in need of a clean up, there was no rest for the wicked. It took Sarah and I two hours to wash and dry the dishes used the night before as they don't have a dishwasher and I have to say, I have never seen my fingers look as pruney as they did that afternoon!

We hung around the house for the rest of the day, doing random stuff and then we tried to pack for our trip to the Ardennes the next day. It all seemed like too much effort so we ate leftover mousse cake and watched a movie called The Art of Getting By, which was good and had a great soundtrack.

Mousse cake and tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment