Sunday, September 5, 2010

Up, Up and Away!


That's right, the time has come! In a couple of hours I will be leaving for the airport, and it is about damn time! For the last few days I have been buzzing around trying to get organised and packed. I never knew I was such a stress head! I wish I could have just skipped all the packing and freaking out (that I had forgotten something) and just jumped ahead to sitting on the plane.

Christie and I have a 13 hour stopover in Auckland before we get to leave on our 12 hour flight to Los Angeles. We've got our books, music and each other to try and make the time go faster.

Wish us safe travels!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ow boy, 13 hours! Maybe go for a walk outside? You could get through a whole shelf of books in that amount of time I bet =) Hopefully the airport will have free internet !!

    - Seh

    ReplyDelete