Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 4 in San Francisco

Sunday was our designated day of shopping since we are sending a heap of stuff back to Australia before we leave San Fran on Thursday. Because we didn't see any sights, I don't really have any photos to put up or any interesting tales to tell you.

What I can tell you is that Christie and I both bought a Calvin Klein leather jacket. The silly thing is we both bought the same one because we both loved it so much. The exciting thing is that it was originally $400 but we got it reduced down to $250 as they had three day sale on at Macy's.



I also bought two pairs of shoes for $137 (together as they were 25% off).


Yay for bargains and being able to send shopping home!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE love love the jacket!! Looks so amazing on you, too. The shoes are really cute, too, I particularly love the boots :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys Jess! So glad you finally got a jacket...and it looks fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete